Geographic Information Systems (GIS) maps and data are available to the public.
Digital data & services
The following products and services are provided by the Data Services team on a cost recovery basis. Some of the more common digital products we provide include:
- 2012 color orthophoto (1:1,000 scale)
- 2011 LiDAR products (building footprints, contours and digital elevation model)
- custom GIS analysis per hour
- custom mapping per hour
Hard copy paper maps are available for purchase and can be obtained either at City Hall or via mail shipment.
Prices & payment
Many services, such as the interactive and down loadable digital maps, are provided free of charge. Any charges are to recover the production costs for supplies and/or delivery. The fees and charges document outlines the prices for maps, data and services.
Payment can be made at City Hall by cash, credit card or debit.
- Community map (pdf)
- Airdrie addresses map (pdf)
- Northeast Airdrie addresses map (pdf)
- Northwest Airdrie addresses map (pdf)
- Southwest Airdrie addresses map (pdf)
- Tourist map (pdf)
- Dangerous good route map (pdf)
- Road Ban Map (pdf)
- Snow plow routes map (pdf)
- Southeast Airdrie addresses (pdf)
- Land Use Map (pdf)
- Land Use Map (pre-annexation) (pdf)
400 Main Street SE
Airdrie, AB T4B 3C3