The Chinook Winds Spray Park, located in the Chinook Winds Regional Park is located on Chinook Winds Drive south of Yankee Valley Boulevard.
Each year, the City has to prepare the systems properly, and work with Alberta Health to meet provincial operational requirements.
Update: June 16, 2016
The Spray Park will be open once again starting Friday, June 17. Thank you for your patience while our Parks team worked diligently to ensure everything is working properly and safely.
The park features:
- Two twist n' spill water toys
- A splash blaster spiral
- Ground sprays
- Interactive tappin' tunes piano that plays music and sprays water
- Discovery stream
- Toddler water table
- Four slides
- Public washrooms and change rooms, which are open during regular operating hours
- 12 picnic tables and shade
- All of this in a fenced off area
The spray features will time out automatically. You can re-activate the water by pushing the buttons found on the equipment.
2853 Chinook Winds Drive SW