Your utility bill covers water, sewer, garbage collection, curbside organics and environmental services.
Airdrie water is purchased from the City of Calgary. High quality drinking water is pumped from Calgary, stored in reservoirs and then pumped into our underground distribution network. Customer properties are serviced from this network and all water consumption is metered for billing purposes.
For information on electricity and gas providers, visit Utilities Consumer Advocate.
- Application for service
- Cancellation of service
- Meter readings for Rental Properties
- Pre-authorized payment plan sign ups
- Toilet replacement/rebate program
- Water meter installations
- Bulk water
- Reading meters
- Preparation and issuance of utility bills
- Consumption monitoring
Utility Billing Service Centre
400 Main Street SE
Airdrie, AB T4B 3C3