Business learning opportunities
Airdrie is home to an array of learning opportunities. A number of organizations offer regular courses, workshops and professional development sessions.
Current learning opportunities
Airdrie Economic Development is committed to providing local learning opportunities for Airdrie businesses.
Date: February 26 to May 22, 2014
In partnership with The Business Link, webinars are offered each month, free of charge, at City Hall.
For a complete listing of webinars, click here.
For other local learning opportunities visit the Community Events Calendar.
A variety of local organizations provide business learning.
- Airdrie Business Resource Partnership: Low- and no-cost sessions with practical information to ensure you get the most from the time you invest
- Airdrie Chamber of Commerce: Regular Lunch 'n Learn sessions
- Bow Valley College Airdrie Campus: Post-secondary, continuing education and business training.
- Academy of Learning: Career and business training including accounting, information technology and customer service.
- RVS Community Learning: Part-time, non credit courses including a number of online business courses.
Ideas for seminar topics are always welcome. Contact Airdrie Economic Development.
Airdrie is just minutes away from Calgary's world-class education facilities.
Airdrie's proximity to Calgary allows students the opportunity to attend post-secondary institutions with minimal travel. If you wish to stay within Airdrie then Bow Valley College, Athabasca University and other universities offer many correspondence courses.
Local and nearby post secondary education opportunities include:
- Bow Valley College - Airdrie Campus
- University of Calgary
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Mount Royal University
- Alberta College of Art and Design
- Devry Canada
- Athabasca University