CITY OF AIRDRIE - NOTICE OF DEVELOPMENT
- BAYSPRINGS Permit No. PL1700575, Lot 68, Block 8, Plan 1611172, 259 Bayview Street SW, Variance/Relaxation to the 2:1 garage/house ratio, Neera Green Holdings Corp.
- GATEWAY Permit No. PL1600743, Lot 6, Block 3, Plan 0812272, 101 Gateway Drive, NE, Development Permit, Bottle Depot (Recycling Depot) and Indoor Recreation, Limited.
- DOWNTOWN Permit No. PL1700505, Lot 4, Block 1, Plan 8110225, 229 1st Street SW, Fascia Sign (Illuminated-Backlit) and Window Signs (8), Apple Pharmacy
- SIERRA SPRINGS Permit No. PL1700532, Lot 16, Block 2, Plan 1110237, 1105, 2800 Main Street SE, Fascia Sign (Illuminated-Backlit), QT Nails
- LUXSTONE Permit No. PL1700548, Lot 20, Block 7, Plan 0412591, 149 Luxstone Green SW, Home Business, Woof N’ Wash, dog grooming
Appeal closed May 12, 2017 Dated April 28, 2017
- CANALS Permit No. PL1700522, Lot 108, Block 5, Plan 0011240, 74 Canoe Square SW, Variance/Relaxation Permit, rear yard setback for deck
- KINGS HEIGHTS Permit No. PL1700411, Lot 79, Block 28, Plan 1411632, 152 Kingsmere Cove SE, Home Business, Artisan Hair Design Ltd., hair salon
- KINGSVIEW Permit No. PL1700536, U 42, Block COND, Plan 0810635, 202, 2903 Kingsview Boulevard SE , Change of Use, Vehicle Sales & Leasing, Runoh Systems Automotive Inc.
- THORBURN Permit No. PL1700527, Lot 24, Block 17, Plan 041 0795
- 113 Thornfield Close SE, Home Business, General (Variance to Number of Off-Site Employees)
- HILLCREST Permit No. PL1700233, Lots 30-59, Block 15, Plan 1710281, 261 – 141 Hillcrest Square, Townhouse, variance to minimum rear yard setback for deck.
Appeal closed May 5, 2017 Dated April 21, 2017
Any person who deems they may be affected by the decision of these Development Permits may appeal to the City of Airdrie within 14 days of the date of publication of the notice. Appeal applications are available from the Planning and Development Department at the address below or online at www.airdrie.ca. Please note that appeal applications must include an appeal application fee of $150.00.
Airdrie City View April 28, 2017
Planning & Development