AFD response details for Reunion house fire
Please refer to the following details below for an Airdrie Fire Department response on June 5.
Time of call: 2:54 a.m.
Reported as: House fire
Location: Reunion Court
AFD resources: 5 apparatus (4 Airdrie/1 Crossfield) and 17 firefighters
Injuries: None reported
Additional response details:
• In the early morning of Sunday, June 5, Airdrie Fire crews responded to a house fire on Reunion Court.
• Crews found extensive fire at the rear of the house extending into the attic.
• Two occupants of the home had evacuated safely, prior to AFD arrival.
• Neighboring properties were temporarily evacuated as a precaution and sustained some minor exterior damage.
• An investigation is underway by the Fire Prevention Bureau.
403.948.8800 ext 8211
I want to...
- Apply or pay for
- Register or Sign up for
- Report or submit
- Visit Genesis Place
- Visit Bert Church Theatre