Currently we do not have any scheduled workshops.
Stay tuned for updates in the fall.
- Bill 30: What You Need To Know About Working With Volunteers
- Marketing for Not for Profits
- Volunteers: Beyond the Frontline; Involving Volunteers in Projects at Any Level in Your Organization
- Murals: Making Art in you neighbourhood
- What to Expect When You Are Governing; Understanding Your Board Role
Thank you for your interest in taking part in our workshops!
Here are some handy tips for registering for the workshops:
- Have your credit card (Mastercard or Visa) ready.
- Some of our workshops may require you to fill out a quick questionnaire. The information you provide will help us prepare a better workshop. We may be asking basic information about your workshop participants (such as their complete names for their certificates, their email addresses and you may want to let us know if they have any food allergies).
- It is best to plan out how many participants your group will have (and who will be the ticket buyer and register for everyone) so you can avail of the group discount and avoid duplicate registrations.