Government of Alberta - Community Development offers a variety of workshops for Not-for-Profit organizations. Check out this link for additional details
Additional support - check out our Support for not-for-profits page to see what is available for your organization.
- Bill 30: What You Need To Know About Working With Volunteers
- Marketing for Not for Profits
- Volunteers: Beyond the Frontline; Involving Volunteers in Projects at Any Level in Your Organization
- Murals: Making Art in you neighbourhood
- What to Expect When You Are Governing; Understanding Your Board Role
- How to engage with your art community
- Five ways for Making it as an Artist
- Basic Facilitation
Thank you for your interest in taking part in our workshops!
Here are some handy tips for registering for the workshops:
- For workshops that have a fee associated with them, have your credit card (Mastercard or Visa) ready.
- Some of our workshops may require you to fill out a quick questionnaire. The information you provide will help us prepare a better workshop. We may be asking basic information about your workshop participants (such as their complete names for their certificates, their email addresses and you may want to let us know if they have any food allergies).
- It is best to plan out how many participants your group will have (and who will be the ticket buyer and register for everyone) so you can avail of the group discount and avoid duplicate registrations.