Engineering Services works to provide safe, efficient and reliable road and City utility systems through:
- Managing the City's roadway network
- Planning, designing and constructing the City's water distribution, storage and pumping facilities, wastewater collection and storm drainage systems
- Administering customer requests for:
- property access
- sanitary, storm and water connections
- use of streets
- authorization to work in road right of way
Queen Elizabeth II Highway at Township Road 264 Interchange Functional Planning Study
Alberta Transportation hosted an open house on Thursday June 22, 2017 to discuss planning for the future interchange at Queen Elizabeth II Highway and Township Road 264. This open house presented the recommended interchange configuration and provided an opportunity for comment.
Further information and study updates can be found on the Alberta Transportation website, click under Projects Highway 2 - Interchange QE11 and TWP 264:
See the attached Project Information Sheet for QE2 & TWP 264.
- Alberta Transportation QE2 and TWP 264 Interchange Functional Planning Study (pdf)
- Yankee Valley Boulevard / CP Rail Grade Separation (pdf)
400 Main Street SE
Airdrie, AB T4B 3C3