Get your word out!
Council has extended relaxations to the Land Use Bylaw and reduced permit fees by 50% to allow for far more portable, lawn, and A-frame signs in commercial and industrial districts through to December 31, 2021. These measures are designed for business promotion and to communicate changes in hours or services to customers without cost.
Here are the steps:
1. Determine your preferred sign type, message, and location on your property.
2. Get permission from your landowner to place a sign.
3. Complete the application form found here and receive approval from the Planning Department.
4. Place your sign, or have a sign company design and place your sign.
Planning staff will guide businesses through the free application process and assist business owners in determining viable locations for signs. Please reach out to Planning at 403.948.8848 or email@example.com or read the FAQ on www.airdrie.ca/signage.
I want to...
- Apply or pay for
- Register or Sign up for
- Visit Genesis Place
- Visit Bert Church Theatre