A friendly reminder to all our valued vendors and exhibitors on September 7 airdrieFEST:
- Please note that each registration ticket entitles you to a standard 10 ft. x 10 ft. outdoor space.
- There will be NO power, tents, tables or chairs provided. All vendors and community groups must provide their own tents, tables, chairs, signage and table cover.
- Tents must be anchored in some way - sand bags, cement blocks etc.
- Please be responsible for your own off-site parking as there will be NO ONSITE PARKING.
- airdrieFEST is an outdoor, "rain or shine" event; plan for all types of weather conditions. No refunds will be made for cancellations due to the weather.
To all vendors/exhibitors: Please follow the Vendor Schedule (found under Documents at the end of this page) to determine your assigned slot for unloading as exceptions to this schedule will not be made.
All food trucks and large displays with trailers, buses, etc. must be set up by 8:30 am.
In order to manage traffic congestion, we are asking vendors to drop off/unload and remove vehicles from the parking lot or street within the 30-minute time period. Once your vehicle has been removed, you will have until 11:00 am to complete booth setup.
*Please download and print the Vendor Dash Sign (found under Documents at the end of this page) for your move-in time and place it in the front windshield of your vehicle.
airdrieFEST is an outdoor, "rain or shine" event; plan for all types of weather conditions.
No registration refunds will be made for cancellations due to the weather.
- 2019 airdrieFEST Vendor Guidelines (pdf)
- 2019 aidrieFEST Vendor Schedule (pdf)
- Vendor Dash Sign 8-8:30am (pdf)
- Vendor Dash Sign 8:30-9am (pdf)
- Vendor Dash Sign 9-9:30am (pdf)
- Vendor Dash Sign 9:30-10am (pdf)