Civic fingerprints are taken for:
- Name change
- Certified criminal record checks
- Vulnerable sector hits
- Landed immigrant
- Visa/foreign travel waivers
- Fingerprints to accompany a Volunteer or Student CRC: $26
- Fingerprints to accompany an Employment/Adoption/Foster Family CRC: $50
- City of Airdrie Resident (without CRC): $75
- Non-Resident (without CRC): $87
Civil fingerprints are available during the following hours:
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (excluding noon to 1 p.m.)
- Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Please note that there may be times that the RCMP cannot accommodate fingerprinting during these hours due to exceptional circumstances.
Payment can be made by credit, debit or cash
Federal Fingerprinting Fees: $50 (fees are waived for Immigration/Citizenship to Canada, federal employment and volunteer purposes)
Electronic fingerprinting (LIVESCAN): $25 plus administrative service fee of $25 - both fees can only be paid by cash (exact change only) or money order payable to the Receiver General.