The City of Airdrie has implemented MERX E-Procurement, an online bidding system. This online system now offers our vendors the following benefits:
- Join a pool of local vendors with exclusive bid opportunities
- Review and download RFX documents, complete packages online and submit with electronic signatures
- Track bid progress and history
- Save costs by eliminating subscription fees, couriers and postal service charges
- Manage your company profile online
- View notices (successful bid notices, etc.) and documents (bid packages, supplemental evidence, etc.) in one place
- Receive email notifications of matched opportunities, amendments and awards
Vendors should ensure they are registered on the MERX system by registering HERE, contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 1.800.964.6379 (Monday to Friday, 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. MST). MERX personnel will assist vendors with setting up their profile and opportunity matching. Be sure to note that you are a City of Airdrie vendor as it is a free service. Free online video tutorials are also available at www.merx4.merx.com/public/help.
On Jan. 8, 2020, the City’s manual vendor performance process will be replaced with a fully automated, electronic process through MERX’s Vendor Performance Module (VPM).
Our vendors will enjoy the following benefits through the VPM:
- A secure, transparent, and timely process
- Notifications from MERX as soon as review begins
- Access to each score card completed
- Ability to respond to potential issues as soon as they arise
- Online appeal process