- If you had to leave your home, only return when local authorities advise that it is safe to do so
- Check your home for fires, fire hazards, gas leaks, damaged utilities and spilled flammable liquids
- Confine or secure your pets and check on your neighbours
- If there is any damage to your house, take photographs as you may need these for insurance purposes
- Proceed with temporary repairs as required
- Listen to your local radio station for further updates and instructions
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.