With winter approaching TELUS PureFibre™ construction will be wrapping up for 2020 shortly.
Remediation and landscaping:
TELUS will be back in the spring to restore your property and the community to its original condition (through hydroseeding).
Once TELUS has restored the land and planted grass seed, please follow these detailed watering instructions.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding construction or remediation in your neighbourhood as it relates to this project, please contact TELUS' build partner, AFL at: 1.844.343.1222 or email: email@example.com
For more information or to enable TELUS to connect your home to the TELUS PureFibre™ network, visit www.telus.com/Airdrie or call 1-855-595-5588. If you’re a business owner, call 1-877-352-0898.
If you live in or manage an apartment, condo building or strata building, visit www.telus.com/strata or call 1-855-595-5588 for more details.
The City of Airdrie is working with TELUS to bring their PureFibre™ network to our area. Once complete, homes and businesses in the City will be able to connect to the fibre optic network.
In 2018 we launched Airdrie’s Economic Strategy. TELUS’ investment in Airdrie will further the objectives outlined in this 10-year strategy. It will connect our community through technology, helping to draw entrepreneurs and talent to the City and setting businesses up for success.
Not only is it good for businesses, but residents will also have the opportunity to choose better connectivity. We pride ourselves on our innovation in this city and this is another step in the right direction.
Construction is happening now and will take place over the next two years. TELUS PureFibre™ services are launched as each neighbourhood or area is built.
If you have any questions or concerns for the City of Airdrie regarding the TELUS Fibre project, please contact:
Utilities Compliance Specialist
403.948.8800 ext. 8770
- TELUS PureFibre - Airdrie Construction (pdf)
- TELUS PureFibre FAQ's (pdf)
- Watering instructions for newly re-seeded property (pdf)
- Utility right of way (pdf)
- Downtown West of Main St / Sunridge PureFibre map (pdf)
- Meadowbrook South of Thorburn Dr PureFibre map (pdf)
- Downtown East of Main St to Allen St from 1 Av to Acacia Cr PureFibre map (pdf)
- Summerhill East of Nose Creek / Waterstone PureFibre map (pdf)
- East of Main St to Edmonton Trail from Veterans Blvd to 1 Av (pdf)
- Sagewood PureFibre map (pdf)
- Allen St Edmonton Trail PureFibre map (pdf)
- Fairways Woodside PureFibre Map (pdf)
- North Thorburn PureFibre map (pdf)
- Summerhill PureFibre map (pdf)
- Bayside (between Bayside Gate and 400 Bayside Place) (pdf)