Updated September 8, 2020
The following City facilities have reopened:
(Please click on the links below for information about safety protocols and continued restrictions in specific service areas.)
City Hall front counter service - Staff in all departments are working and available by phone and email. Residents are encouraged to use myairdrie.ca or call 403.948.8800.
Airdrie Public Library - masks/face coverings are mandatory for patrons over 5 years old
Airdrie Transit - masks/face coverings are encouraged for riders
Recycle Depot - Modified hours, procedures and programs.
- Bert Church LIVE Theatre - for event space rentals only
Town and Country Centre - for event space rentals only
Basketball, pickleball and tennis courts
Chinook Winds spray park (closed for the season)
Chinook Winds skatepark
City park public washrooms
To limit the spread of COVID-19, please adhere to the following safety protocols when visiting any City facility:
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Maintain at least two metres physical distance (follow floor markings where provided).
- All Albertans are encouraged to wear a mask or face covering when physical distance of two metres cannot be maintained at all times.
- Gatherings must not exceed Alberta Health Services guidelines.
- High touch surfaces could be a source of transmission for COVID-19. For your safety, please sanitize your hands before and after your visit.
The following facilities remain closed in an effort to limit the spread of Coronavirus and to comply with the Alberta Chief Medical Officer of Health recommendations.
- Public Works
- Municipal Enforcement - limited access
- RCMP Reception - limited access
- All Fire Stations
airdrieFEST 2020 has been postponed. Details and updates available here.