The Right for Business Support Program pilot will run May 21 until the end of November 2020. This program is intended to provide Airdrie businesses with access to critical advisors and business service professionals to help them remain resilient through the COVID-19 pandemic.
This is a FREE program. No string attached. Just help for your business.
This program is set up to be accessible for all businesses. If you only have an hour a week to commit to the program, we will work around your schedule.
Stream A - Mentorship
- Discuss business needs with local mentor
- Access to local online learning opportunities
- Participate in small group Ask an Airdrie Expert webinars
Stream B - Support & Guidance (Partnered with MNP LLP)
- Work with MNP to build action plan and to more successfully adapt to the new business environment
- Free review of your financial situation and available government programs for your business
- Reviewing needs and potential to qualify for Commercial Rent Assistance Program
Stream C - Business Continuity
- Receive one-on-one support from a Rapid Response Team, customized to your business needs.
- Rapid Response Team you'd have access to:
- Accountant, Business Coach, HR Professional Insurance, Lawyer, Marketing, Social Media, Emergency Management, etc.
- Develop a Business Resiliency Plan
Program is completely confidential.
*Businesses can move from one stream to another. Businesses will be required to sign Program Commitment Letter.
Thank you to our partners for assisting in the development and delivery of this program.
Program eligibility includes:
- Hold a valid City of Airdrie business license and be located within Airdrie city limits
- Be the business owner or the operations/general manager
- Stream B & C:
- Complete and up-to-date financials
Applications will be assessed on an industry specific basis and preference will be given to those businesses who are currently operating.
*This program is a pilot and has limited space.
It takes less than 5 minutes to apply!
If you have questions about applying to the Right for Business Program contact us at 403.948.8844 or email@example.com.