We are excited to share facility opening dates/hours for drop-in and rental access. The dates for the return of permitted programming (swim lessons etc.) has not yet been confirmed as we explore scenarios to resume these services within AHS guidelines.
|July 6, 2020||Fitness Centre (Genesis Place)|
|July 13, 2020||Aquatics / Gymnasium / Field House(Genesis Place)|
|Aug. 4, 2020||
Drop-in Dryland Fitness Classes resume (advanced reservation is required).
|Sept. 8, 2020||
Aquatic Drop-in Fitness Classes resume (advanced reservation is required).
|Sept. 20, 2020||
Fall program registration opens at 7 a.m.
|Hours of Operation||Monday to Friday 5:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday to Sunday 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
In our Aquatics Centre the hot tub and steam room remain closed.
Our Fun Place and Child Care Centre remain closed.
Procedures for staff and facility users
Facility users can expect changes to our physical spaces as well as amenity specific procedures for both employees and guests to follow. We all play a role in keeping our collective community safe.
Passes will not automatically begin on a specific date. Our Customer Service team will be connecting with all pass holders and presenting options to reactivate, continue to suspend, or cancel your facility pass.
Credits for programming or classes cut short when the facility closed have been put on your facility account. They can either be put towards future registrations or be refunded to you by request.
In order to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff, we are implementing new health and safety protocol in order to use the facility.
Entering the facility:
- Upon entering the facility you will notice directional signage and area floor markings that will assist you in navigating what has changed.
- The Fitness Centre, Aquatics entrance and Field House entrance are all open for public access.
- The Arena entrance is only for arena users. There is no access to the rest of the facility through the Arena entrance.
- Health assessments and COVID screening will take place at Customer Service.
- Do not enter if you are experiencing any symptoms (cough, sneezing, fever greater than 38 degrees).
- Genesis Place is a no contact workplace.
- You must maintain 6 feet (2 metres) of space between other individuals and groups.
- We ask that you consider paying with credit or debit.
Please familiarize yourself with area-specific regulations before using the facility.
We’re excited to welcome you back!
Before you begin your registration, please be aware of a few things:
- Reservations are required for lane swims, public swim, all fitness classes and family and children's programs.
- Users can register 7 days in advance. Aquatics registration opens July 6, 2020.
- Please remember to scan your pass when you arrive at the facility or you will be directed to our Customer Service desk to pay your drop-in fee or renew your pass.
- Want to reactivate your pass? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what day you will be returning. We will take care of the rest.
Here’s how you’ll register:
- Sign into your myAIRDRIE account
- Scroll down to the Recreation, Programming and Facility Booking tab. Click ‘Register for Courses’.
- You’ll come to our ‘Drop-in Reservations’ section. From there, you may choose the category you wish to book and click ‘Select Courses’.
- You’ll then click ‘Register’ on the day and time you want to come to the facility.
- Select the individual the reservation for and click, ‘Check Out’.
Questions about booking a spot? Give us a call at 403.948.8804 or email us at email@example.com.
We’re open and ready when you are!
Due to space limitations we do enforce a no-show/cancellation policy for our fitness class, family and children's class drop in, lane swim or public swim reservations. We know mistakes happen and sometimes your schedule can be unpredictable. To cancel your bookings please call 403.948.8804 and speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives or withdraw from your class online.
- Log in to myAIRDRIE and go to the Recreation, Programming and Facility Booking tab.
- Select 'View My Schedule'.
- Click on 'My Info' in the top left hand corner.
- Select the family member you with to withdraw from the reservation.
- From there you will select 'Schedules' and then switch to 'List View'.
- Select 'Actions' and withdraw from the course you would like to withdraw from.
- Select 'Withdraw'.
If you do not show up for your fitness class, family and children's class drop in, lane swim or public swim reservation you will be given an initial warning. Any further no-shows after your initial warning will result in future reservations being removed from the system.