- Participants may access the facility 15 minutes prior to booking start time. **Effective Monday, October 26th participants may access 30 minutes prior to booking start time (excluding public skate opportunities).**
- Parents/guardians and participants should follow signage on doors (to indicate entry or exit), follow directional arrows, stay in dedicated walking lanes and avoid areas that have been barricaded.
- Participants are encouraged to arrive fully dressed and ready to skate.
- Participants must bring their own water bottle as water fountains are not in use.
- Change room use is discouraged. Participants may quickly pass through change rooms to drop off skate guards, change from their shoes to skates or to access the ice.
- Change rooms have a 6-person capacity (Genesis Place & Plainsmen) or 8-person capacity (Ron Ebbesen) for non-cohort groups.
- The arenas will have additional seating specifically for participants to tie/untie skates. The use of skate guards may still be required when walking from designated skate tie areas to the ice surfaces.
- Parent/guardian may accompany their child (if necessary) to the change rooms/additional skate tie areas and then proceed immediately to the viewing area. Parent/guardian must maintain physical distance while doing so.
- There is no loitering in the lobby.
- Participants must vacate the arena within 15 minutes after booking end time.
- Parent/guardian may wait in the lobby to collect their child (if necessary) and then promptly vacate the building.
- No shower facilities available.
- Spitting is not permitted on or off the ice.
- If parents/guardians and participants are unable to maintain physical distance, non-medical face masks should be worn in common areas.
With 2 metres of distance maintained between members of different households or cohorts, the following number of spectators/cohort groups are permitted:
Blue - 55 spots
Murray Buchanan (Gold) - 20 spots
Shane - 41 spots
Rocky View - 41 spots
Please visit our ice rental page for information and booking ice/dry page rental times.