- Maintain proper physical distancing (2 metres in strength areas and 3 metres in cardio or high exertion activities).
- Please arrive dressed for your workout (change room capacity is limited).
- Wash and sanitize your hands before and after your visit.
- All personal items must be secured in a locker. Please disinfect lockers before and after use.
- Clean all equipment before and after use.
- Circuit training is not permitted. Please complete all sets/reps with one piece of equipment before moving to another.
- Bring your own water bottle (communal water fountain is not available).
- Some equipment may not be available for use due to physical distancing requirements or inability to properly disinfect between uses.
- Only lift what you can safely manage. Spotting may be managed in a cohort only, not by our staff.
- Use of fans has been discouraged by AHS guidelines.
- In order to maintain a safe and clean facility, we ask that you not bring your own equipment into the facility with the exception of yoga mats.
We do not anticipate the need for reservations at this time as we have ample amount of space to accommodate drop-in guests while maintaining physical distancing protocol.