- Maintain proper physical distancing (2 metres of space between individuals or cohort/family groups).
- Organized sport may occur in cohort or family groups only (includes racquet sports, basketball, soccer etc).
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after your visit.
- Equipment will not be provided by Genesis Place. Patrons may bring their own.
- Players/participants only, no spectators permitted.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- No food or drink permitted – water bottles only (communal water fountain is not available).
- All rental organizers are to be aware of the current AHS guidelines as related to aquatics and recreation and be able to produce to a public health inspector, upon demand, a written COVID-19 relaunch plan specific to your use.
With 2 metres of distance maintained between members of different households or cohorts, the following number of spectators/cohort groups are permitted:
Pepsi Field- 10 spots
Shane Homes Field- 30 spots
We do not anticipate the need for reservations at this time as we have ample amount of space to accommodate drop-in guests while maintaining physical distancing protocol.
However, if you would like to book a space for your family or group in an arena, gymnasium or field house, please send email@example.com an email with preferred dates/times.