Effective Sept. 1, 2022, Airdrie Transit will have additional Local Service on both Routes 1 and 3.
Please see Local Routes and Schedules for the new schedules and further details.
Questions? Please call 403.948.8875 or email email@example.com
We are excited to welcome you back on your trips to work, school, and other activities. We have implemented new and enhanced measures to improve the safety on our vehicles and to meet your public transit needs.
Please check back often for updates as we continue to evolve our response strategies to COVID-19.
For information on the City’s response to COVID-19, please visit our Emergency Management page in response to COVID-19.
Airdrie Transit is encouraging customers to consider the following:
• If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and avoid public activities.
• Please try to leave space between yourself and other customers.
• If you sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth using your arm.
• Wash your hands frequently; including any opportunities before you board any city bus.
• Please avoid any direct close interactions with others, including bus drivers. Bus drivers will not be handling any tickets directly.
We're working hard to thoroughly clean all of our vehicles, to ensure we are providing safe transportation for our customers. We have enhanced cleaning and sanitization on all buses which includes frequent wiping of high touch points such as seats, stanchions and doors.
Please be advised that effective June 14 at 11:59pm, Alberta will move to Step 3, which includes lifting mandatory masking on public transit (which includes all Airdrie Transit services).
We ask that you please respect customers who make the personal choice to continue wearing a face mask.