Dryland fitness classes will resume on Aug. 4, 2020. Aquatics fitness classes resume at a later date. We are currently working through guidelines to offer aquatics fitness classes that ensure customer safety while providing enjoyment.
- Registration is required for class participation. Check out our class options here. Fitness Classes are listed under drop-in.
- Please check in at a customer service desk to confirm your attendance and obtain your wristband.
- Drop in attendance may be permitted only if space is available and must be confirmed by a Customer Service Representative.
- Maintain proper physical distancing – adhere to floor markers in each room.
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to class beginning; late entries after class has started are not permitted.
- Please arrive dressed for your workout (change room capacity is limited).
- Wash and sanitize your hands before and after your visit.
- All personal items must be secured in a locker. Please disinfect lockers before and after use.
- Bring your own water bottle (communal water fountain is not available).
- Our instructors will let you know what equipment is required upon entering class. Only instructors are permitted in equipment storage areas.
- Please clean equipment before and after class using the cleaning supplies provided.
- Use of fans has been discouraged by AHS guidelines.
- Yoga classes – equipment will not be provided. Please bring your own mat and any other props you wish to use.
- When class is finished, please leave your equipment in your designated space and exit the room as soon as possible.
- Cancellation policy in effect – No shows may result in loss of ability to pre-book classes.
We are excited to welcome you back!
Before you begin your registration, please be aware of a few things:
- Need to reactivate your pass? Send us an email at email@example.com and let us know what day you will be returning. We will take care of the rest.
- Dropping in? Payment will be taken at a Customer Service desk upon check in.
- Reservations for Fitness classes are required.
- Users can register 7 days in advance.
Here’s how you’ll register:
- Sign into your myAIRDRIE account
- Scroll down to the Recreation, Programming and Facility Booking tab.
- Click ‘Register for Courses’.
- You’ll come to our ‘Drop-in Reservations’ section.
- From there, you may choose the category you wish to book and click ‘Select Courses’. You’ll then click ‘Register’ on the day and time you want to come to the facility.
- Select the individual the reservation for and click, ‘Check Out’.
You’re all set!
When you arrive at the facility for your class, you must check in at a Customer Service desk to confirm your attendance and pay for drop in if you are a non pass holder.
Questions about booking a spot? Give us a call at 403.948.8804 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re almost open and ready when you are!
Due to space limitations we do enforce a no-show/cancellation policy for our fitness class reservations. We know mistakes happen and sometimes your schedule can be unpredictable. To cancel your bookings please call 403.948.8804 and speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives or withdraw from your class online.
- Log in to myAIRDRIE and go to the Recreation, Programming and Facility Booking tab.
- Select 'View My Schedule'.
- Click on 'My Info' in the top left hand corner.
- Select the family member you with to withdraw from the reservation.
- From there you will select 'Schedules' and then switch to 'List View'.
- Select 'Actions' and withdraw from the course you would like to withdraw from.
- Select 'Withdraw'.
If you do not show up for your fitness class reservation you will be given an initial warning. Any further no-shows after your initial warning will result in future reservations being removed from the system.