Family and Children classes will resume on Oct. 15, 2020.
- Registration is required for class participation. Check out our class options here. Family and Children classes are listed under drop-in in our program registration portal.
- When you arrive at the facility, please proceed to either the gym or dance studio to check in for your class.
- Parents and children must not enter the program or space if they have any COVID symptoms. A copy of the Alberta Health Daily Checklist can be found Alberta Health Daily Checklist
- Parents are expected to check children's temperatures daily before coming to the program.
- Parents will be required to sign in their child every class and by signing in they will confirm that there child has answered 'no' to all the questions on the checklist.
- Maintain proper physical distancing within the facility.
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to class beginning. Late entries after class has started are not permitted.
- Participants must have clean, indoor shoes on in order to participate.
- Wash and sanitize hands before and after the class.
- Physical distancing will be encouraged for all participants, but not enforced due to the nature of children’s play.
- Bring your own water bottle (communal water fountain is not available).
- All equipment will be cleaned and disinfected before and after class.
- Parent participation is only required for the Play with Me program. For all other classes, parents are encouraged to wait outside the class space.
- Cancellation policy in effect – No shows may result in loss of ability to pre-book classes.
We are excited to welcome you back!
Before you begin your registration, please be aware of a few things:
• Need to reactivate your pass? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what day you will be returning. We will take care of the rest.
• Dropping in? Payment will be taken at a Customer Service desk upon check in.
• Users can register 7 days in advance.
Here’s how you’ll register:
- Sign into myAIRDRIE (You must have an account to register.)
- Scroll down to the 'Recreation, Programming and Facility Booking' tab.
- Click ‘Register for Courses’.
- You’ll come to our ‘Drop-in Reservations’ section.
- From there, you may choose the category you wish to book and click ‘Select Courses’.
- You’ll then click ‘Register’ on the day and time you want to come to the facility.
- Select the individual the reservation for and click, ‘Check Out’.
You’re all set!
Questions about booking a spot? Give us a call at 403.948.8804 or email us at email@example.com.
Due to space limitations we do enforce a no-show/cancellation policy for our drop-in class reservations. We know mistakes happen and sometimes your schedule can be unpredictable. To cancel your bookings please call 403.948.8804 and speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives or withdraw online.
- Log in to myAIRDRIE and go to the Recreation, Programming and Facility Booking tab.
- Select 'View My Schedule'.
- Click on 'My Info' in the top left hand corner.
- Select the family member you with to withdraw from the reservation.
- From there you will select 'Schedules' and then switch to 'List View'.
- Select 'Actions' and withdraw from the course you would like to withdraw from.
- Select 'Withdraw'.
If you do not show up for your class reservation you will be given an initial warning. Any further no-shows after your initial warning will result in future reservations being removed from the system.