Registered programs have resumed.
- Registration is required for participation.
- Parents and children must not enter the program or space if they have any COVID symptoms.
- Parents are expected to check children’s temperatures daily before coming to the program.
- A copy of the Alberta Health Daily Checklist can be found here at Alberta Daily Health Checklist
- Parents will be required to sign in their child each time and by signing in they will confirm that their child has answered no to all the questions on the checklist
- Parents must inform the instructor of any pre-existing conditions that may affect their child in class or resemble COVID symptoms.
- If a child develops symptoms during the program, parents will be contacted immediately for pick up. The child will be separated from the class and all equipment they have used will be cleaned and disinfected.
- All individuals must maintain proper physical distancing within the facility.
- Any parent that must enter the program space for more than 15 minutes due to a child’s needs, must wear a mask at all times.
- Participants must have clean, indoor shoes on in order to participate.
- Participants will be expected to wash and sanitize hands before and after the class.
- Physical distancing will be encouraged for all participants, but not enforced due to the nature of children’s play.
- Bring your own water bottle (communal water fountain is not available).
- All equipment will be cleaned and disinfected before and after class.
- Credits will NOT be issued for unattended classes (due to illness or otherwise).
- Withdrawals ARE permitted, with a $10 administration fee applied, up to the start date of the program.
- Withdrawals/refunds are NOT permitted once a program has started.