Free public skating will be offered at the Genesis Place Twin Arenas for July 2021. Schedule will be released mid June. Please check back for updated information.
For your safety, please review the following guidelines:
Helmets and equipment
- Helmets must be worn by all skaters 12 years and under.
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association) helmets are highly recommended for all skaters.
- All participants must wear skates while on the ice surface.
- CSA approved skate aids are permitted during public and parent and tot skating. No chairs, strollers, sleds or other large items on the ice please.
- Hockey sticks and pucks are not permitted during public skate times.
- Please be considerate of other skaters by skating at safe speeds.
- Immediately report all accidents or injuries to an arena staff member.
- Participants displaying unacceptable behaviour (excessive speed, horseplay or foul language) will be asked to leave.
- Fighting, weapons, drugs or alcohol will result in immediate expulsion from the arena premises.
- Please refrain from carrying children on shoulders or in arms while skating.
- Food and drink are not permitted on the ice surface.
Please review our Arena COVID Protocol before attending public skating.