Public skating in temporarily suspended due to current AHS restrictions.
Please note: you will need a reservation to participate due to capacity restrictions.
Parent and Tot
10 - 11:30 a.m.
1 - 2 p.m.
12 - 1:15 p.m.
|Public Skate 7:45 - 9:15 p.m.||
2 - 3:15 p.m.
2:15 - 3:15 p.m.
Public skating is not offered on statutory holidays.
How to book public skating:
Before you begin your registration, please be aware of a few things:
- You must have a reservation to participate in public skating.
- Users can register 7 days in advance.
- Please wait to check in with a Customer Service Representative before entering the ice. Wristbands are required.
Here’s how you’ll register:
- Sign into your myAIRDRIE account.
- Scroll down to the Recreation, Programming and Facility Booking tab.
- Click ‘Register for Courses’
- You will then select our ‘Drop-in Reservations’ section.
- From there, choose Public Skating Drop-In.
- You will then click ‘Register’ on the day and time you want skate.
- Select the individual the reservation for and click, ‘Check Out’.
Questions about booking a spot? Give us a call at 403.948.8804 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your safety, please review the following guidelines:
Helmets and equipment
- Helmets must be worn by all skaters 12 years and under.
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association) helmets are highly recommended for all skaters.
- All participants must wear skates while on the ice surface.
- CSA approved skate aids are permitted during public and parent and tot skating. No chairs, strollers, sleds or other large items on the ice please.
- Hockey sticks and pucks are not permitted during public/adult skate times, but are permitted during parent and tot skate.
- Please be considerate of other skaters by skating at safe speeds.
- Immediately report all accidents or injuries to an arena staff member.
- Participants displaying unacceptable behaviour (excessive speed, horseplay or foul language) will be asked to leave.
- Fighting, weapons, drugs or alcohol will result in immediate expulsion from the arena premises.
- Please refrain from carrying children on shoulders or in arms while skating.
- Food and drink are not permitted on the ice surface.
Please review our Arena COVID Protocol before attending public skating.