SPRING PUBLIC SKATING SCHEDULE (April 5 - June 29)
- Parent & Tot Skate (6 and under) 10 - 11:30 a.m.
- Public Skate 12 - 1:30 p.m.
- Adult Public Skate 1 - 2 p.m.
- Public Skate 3:30-4:30 p.m.
JULY PUBLIC SKATING SCHEDULE (July 5 - 28)
- Parent & Tot Skate (6 and under)
- Adult Public Skate 2 - 3:30 p.m.
- Public Skate 3:00-4:30 p.m.
For your safety, please review the following guidelines:
Helmets and equipment
- Helmets must be worn by all skaters 12 years and under.
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association) helmets are highly recommended for all skaters.
- All participants must wear skates while on the ice surface.
- CSA approved skate aids are permitted during public and parent and tot skating. No chairs, strollers, sleds or other large items on the ice please.
- Hockey sticks and pucks are not permitted during public skate times.
- Please be considerate of other skaters by skating at safe speeds.
- Immediately report all accidents or injuries to an arena staff member.
- Participants displaying unacceptable behaviour (excessive speed, horseplay or foul language) will be asked to leave.
- Fighting, weapons, drugs or alcohol will result in immediate expulsion from the arena premises.
- Please refrain from carrying children on shoulders or in arms while skating.
- Food and drink are not permitted on the ice surface.