Legislative Services acts as the liaison between the community and City Council.
Prepares Council agendas
- Records and communicates decisions of Council and their boards and committees
- Acts as the secretary to the Assessment Review Board, the General Appeal Board and the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board
- Manages councillor budgets and administrative requirements
- Act as election returning officer; conducts and reports results for municipal and school board elections and plebiscites
- Acts as Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP) coordinator, including receiving and administering all FOIP requests
- Manages appeals of invoices for Security Alarm Charges.
- Responsible for conducting the municipal census
- Administers the City insurance program and deals with legal and risk management issues
- Administers the City's record management program
- Administers the Council volunteer program to facilitate citizen input into
Please note that we no longer provide Commissioner for Oaths services.
400 Main Street SE
Airdrie, AB T4B 3C3