- Individuals should maintain physical distancing of at least 2 metres from others, unless they are from the same household
- After activities, individuals should maintain physical distancing when returning to vehicles or homes
- Outdoor recreation is permitted in parks, trails and opens spaces (e.g. soccer fields and ball diamonds)
- Those who are sick or symptomatic must not participate in outdoor recreation in public spaces
- Wash your hands frequently
- Refrain from touching your face with unclean hands
- Use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol content
Sports fields remain open during the COVID-19 global pandemic but please maintain physical distancing of two metres (or six feet) while using the field.
Airdrie's country atmosphere is enhanced by over 1500 acres of parks space.
The City of Airdrie is pleased to offer the community many parks and green spaces, 76 playgrounds, approximately 130 kilometres of paved pathway, 25 km of sidewalk in addition to many other amenities on City property. These amenities and services allows all residents and park users the option to live an enjoyable, healthy and active lifestyle.
Below is a list of some of the amenities the City offers to the community:
- Ball Diamonds
- Outdoor Rinks
- Skate Park
- Spray Park
- Tennis Courts
- Fire Pits
- Soccer & Athletic Fields
- Off-Leash Dog Areas
- Tobogganing Hills
- Pickle Ball
- Beach Volleyball
- Outdoor Fitness Equipment
* Please note that alcohol and overnight camping are not permitted in parks and green spaces.