Procurement Services is responsible for the purchase of all goods, services and contracts required by the City of Airdrie, and for ensuring that these purchases are handled in a fair and transparent manner.
Procurement Services controls and provides assistance to other departments with:
- tendering and competitive bidding
- providing a standard review process
- developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers
See FAQ's at the bottom for commonly asked questions.
Procurement Services has the ability to dispose of surplus items through online auction sites. You can access the link below to obtain a current list of items for auction at GovDeals www.govdeals.com, Canadian Public Auctions www.canadianpublicauction.com and Michener Allen Auction at www.maauctions.com.
Please note the governing website for Open Opportunities is APC.
View all City of Airdrie construction opportunities on the APC website.
Purchasing is accepting submissions for the following pre-qualifications:
- There are no pre-qualifications at this time. Please check back regularly.
Note: Suppliers on the pre-qualified lists will receive further notices of procurement(s) covered by the multi-use list.
Local vendor opportunities are intended for procurements under $75,000.
Local vendors must have a business license from the City of Airdrie. They are also required to have a physical address within the City of Airdrie for their company.
Local vendors may register online (currently in development)
The Procurement Department holds vendor information sessions to inform all current and prospective vendors on how to do business with the City .
- There are no vendor information sessions at this time. Please check back regularly.
Please contact Procurement Services at 403-948-6402 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
To inquire about a payment owed to you by the City of Airdrie, email firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, please include:
- an email address to which you would like us to reply
- your daytime phone number (8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday)
- the invoice number (if applicable)
- the nature of your inquiry
Depending on your question, we will either send you an email or contact you by telephone.
You may also inquire by phoning Accounts Payable at:
Fax: 403- 948-3987
400 Main Street SE
Airdrie, AB T4B 3C3