Chinook Winds Spray Park is now closed for the 2017 season.
Watch the City's twitter and Facebook pages for updates when maintenance or repairs are required.
The Chinook Winds Spray Park, located in the Chinook Winds Regional Park is located on Chinook Winds Drive south of Yankee Valley Boulevard.
The spray park is open 7 days a week from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m.. At times when the spray park is closed for maintenance or emergency repairs, this webpage will be updated and updates will also be posted on Twitter.
The park features:
- Two twist n' spill water toys
- A splash blaster spiral
- Ground sprays
- Interactive tappin' tunes piano that plays music and sprays water
- Discovery stream
- Toddler water table
- Four slides
- Public washrooms and change rooms, which are open during regular operating hours
- 12 picnic tables and shade
- All of this in a fenced off area
The spray features will time out automatically. You can re-activate the water by pushing the buttons found on the equipment.
The park closes for the season around the end of August (weather dependent).
2853 Chinook Winds Drive SW