To limit the spread of COVID-19, please adhere to the following safety protocols when using this facility:
- Please maintain physical distancing (At least two metres between yourself and others. This is the length of an average bicycle.)
- No more than 15 people at a time.
- High touch surfaces could be a source of transmission for COVID-19. For your safety, please sanitize your hands before and after using the facility.
Lower your risk. Learn more here.
The tennis courts at East Lake Regional Park and Summerhill are available for groups or individuals to book.
No more than 40 per cent of courts may be booked at prime time (evenings 6 - 9 p.m. and weekends 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.). One tennis court must always be available for spontaneous play.
If you want to book tennis courts, please complete a Sports Field Application form. Once submitted, the department will review the request and contact you once the request has been approved.
If you are organizing league play or want to book courts on a regular basis, Parks will require:
- A certificate of insurance with a minimum liability of two million dollars with the City of Airdrie noted as an 'Additional Insured.'
- A signed agreement. Once the insurance is provided, this will be generated and submitted to the organizer. The organizer or a delegate, must have a copy of the signed agreement on them at all times.
- Payment. The cost is based on a resident and non-resident rate.
|Resident Rate||Non-resident Rate|
|$15.00 per court, per hour||$25.00 per court, per hour|