Reduce your waste and rethink your buying habits. By following some of the tips below you can create long-term savings and environmental impacts that will benefit the world around you.
- Purchase products without packaging such as produce not wrapped in plastic or by using reusable mugs, straws and cutlery
- Refuse packaging you don't need like napkins, flyers and single-use bags
- Repair products instead of disposing of them such as components on your dishwasher instead of buying a whole new appliance
- Borrow or rent (instead of owning) equipment that you don't use very often maybe it's a sewing machine or borrowing a specialized cake pan
- Buy quality over quantity for example, good quality clothes last longer instead of fast-fashion
Book a presentation for your school