Getting married, hosting a birthday party or planning a reunion? Need a space to host your event? If you are considering booking a City of Airdrie park space or a fire pit, please see the list below and the process to follow:
- Contact the Parks department for availability
- Fill out and submit a Parks & Green Space Application
- If approval is granted, you will be provided with a Parks Lease Agreement. You must review, sign and return the agreement prior to the event taking place
- You may be required to provide the Parks department with a Certificate of Insurance if any of the following criteria applies to your function:
- More than 50 attendees
- You require access to the concession, fire pit or amphitheatre. (A $40.00 re-fundable deposit is required when booking these amenities).
- Inflatable devices
All liquor requests in Parks and green space must be submitted and approved by the Parks department.
Should you wish to host an event with liquor, the Parks department will require the following:
- A certificate of insurance which must have a minimum liability of no less than five million dollars, with the City of Airdrie noted as an Additional Insured for the duration of the event.
- A site map of the event. The beer garden/liquor sales area, must be sectioned off with restricted access to all minors.
- The organizer must follow all Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission rules and regulations
- The organizer must follow all municipal bylaws in public spaces.