Getting married, hosting a birthday party or planning a reunion? Need a space to host your event? If you are considering booking a City of Airdrie park space or a fire pit, please see the list below and the process to follow:
- Contact the Parks department for availability
- Fill out and submit a Parks & Green Space Application
- If approval is granted, you will be provided with a Parks Lease Agreement. You must review, sign and return the agreement prior to the event taking place
- You may be required to provide the Parks department with a Certificate of Insurance if any of the following criteria applies to your function:
- More than 50 attendees
- You require access to the concession, fire pit or amphitheatre. (A $40.00 re-fundable deposit is required when booking these amenities).
- Inflatable devices
For all liquor approvals and permits please contact the Parks department at 403-948-8400 for further details.