Getting married, hosting a birthday party or planning a reunion? Need a space to host your event? If you are considering booking a City of Airdrie park space or a fire pit, please see the list below and the process to follow:
- Contact the Parks department for availability
- Fill out and submit a Parks & Green Space Application
- If approval is granted, you will be provided with a Parks Lease Agreement. You must review, sign and return the agreement prior to the event taking place
- You may be required to provide the Parks department with a Certificate of Insurance if any of the following criteria applies to your function:
- more than 50 attendees
- you require access to the concession, fire pit or amphitheatre. (A $40.00 fully re-fundable deposit is required when booking these amenities).
- have a bouncy castle brought in
- using a BBQ
- if the event is a wedding
Facility user applicants who do not have the required insurance may apply to purchase it through the City’s Facility User Group insurance program at the time of booking, as follows:
- Request a facility user group insurance application from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the insurance application as indicated, be sure to initial page one and sign/date page two. Note: some Events/Activities are not insurable per page one.
- Submit fully completed applications to City Hall (400 Main Street, Airdrie; M-F 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) or email to IRM@airdrie.ca.
- Applicants will be contacted by City staff with processing results/confirmation of premium.
- Premiums may be paid by cash, debit, cheque, or credit card at City Hall.
For all liquor approvals and permits please contact the Parks department at 403-948-8400 for further details.