Final schedules for Fall/winter (Sep 1 to Mar 30) ice usage will be sent to all groups prior to September 1.
Note: Weekday evenings and weekend ice times are generally fully booked from September to March by community associations and adult hockey teams.
Ice Rental Rates (not including GST):
- Adult prime rate= $273 per hour
- Youth prime rate= $217 per hour
- Adult non-prime rate = $136 per hour; Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Youth non-prime rate = $103 per hour; Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Youth & Adult dry pad prime rate = $106 per hour
- Youth & Adult dry pad non-prime rate = $87 per hour; Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Statutory Holiday Days will be charged prime rental rates.
Live Streaming Services
City of Airdrie Arenas offer LiveBarn streaming services for user groups. LiveBarn is a live stream subscription service that allows subscribers to watch practices, games and events with a birds-eye view of the arena. LiveBarn is installed at over 2500 facilities across North America, including over 65 sports facilities throughout Alberta.
Subscribers can watch LiveBarn enabled games or practices live or on demand for 30 days. Subscribers can also:
- Save and share 30-second highlights
- Download entire games and/or practices
- Tag highlights while watching live in-venue
Go to LiveBarn.com to subscribe and receive 10 per cent off your subscription with promo code: arde-arna. Existing subscribers can update their profile with this promo code to receive the discount.
A scanned PDF copy of the insurance certificate coverage is required from all youth user groups with the following coverage:
- General liability insurance, acceptable to the City of Airdrie, with a minimum of $2 million per occurrence
- City of Airdrie as additional insured
- Cross liability clause
- Insurance must not contain a 'participant's exclusion'
- Endorsement for 30 days written notice of material change or cancellation