DUE TO RECENT ALBERTA HEALTH SERVICES RESTRICTIONS/GUIDELINES
With recent restrictions ice rentals are only permitted for the following:
- Group that consists of members of the same household, all participants MUST currently live in the same residence.
- 1 coach/trainer and 1 athlete
A few ice rental time slots will available for rent between Nov 18-Dec 18 please submit rental request to email@example.com
Refer to the arena availability calendar for ice up to 4 weeks in advance and submit a request.
Fall/winter (Sep 1 to Mar 30) ice requests are due to the Rental Office by March 15. Final schedules will be sent to all groups prior to September 1.
Spring (Apr 1 to Jun 30) & Summer (Jul 1 to Aug 30) ice & dry pad requests are due to the Rental Office by November 15. Final schedules will be sent to all groups prior to February 28.
Please forward your rental requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Weekday evenings and weekend ice times are generally fully booked from September to March by community associations and adult hockey teams.
Ice Rental Rates (not including GST):
Adult = $245.52 per hour
Youth = $201.44 per hour
Adult non-prime rate = $116.65 per hour; Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Youth non-prime rate = $102.55 per hour; Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Youth & Adult dry pad rate = $90.08 per hour
Youth & Adult dry pad non-prime rate = $87.83 per hour; Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Effective January 1, 2020 onward, all Statutory Holiday Days will be charged out at the prime rental rates.
A scanned PDF copy of the insurance certificate coverage is required from all youth user groups with the following coverage:
- General liability insurance, acceptable to the City of Airdrie, with a minimum of $2 million per occurrence
- City of Airdrie as additional insured
- Cross liability clause
- Insurance must not contain a 'participant's exclusion'
- Endorsement for 30 days written notice of material change or cancellation