Due to delays with Alberta Land Titles, our information might be outdated.
The Alberta Land Titles office is three to four months behind in processing title transfers. If a property was purchased after May 2022, it is likely that the City did not receive change of ownership information before supplemental assessment and taxation notices will be mailed out on Sept. 28, 2022.
Failure to receive your tax notice does not exempt you from late payment penalties. A five percent penalty will be applied to outstanding balances on November 1.
To avoid this, please provide new property information here.
New property owners:
If you have not received your taxation notice by October 5, please contact us at 403.948.8856 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will be more convenient, environmentally friendly and cost-effective. Last year, we spent over $90,000 to print and mail notices.
Opt in today at myAIRDRIE
Link your account under ‘Taxation and Assessment’
Already linked your account? Check your contact information to ensure delivery of your e-notice.
The Taxation department collects property taxes from all Airdrie property owners. This includes the collection of funds for education property taxes and for the Rocky View Foundation, a not-for-profit association dedicated to providing low rental housing units for seniors in the City of Airdrie.
- The tax year runs from January to December
- Property tax notices were mailed May 27, 2022 and were due June 30, 2022.
- If you are enrolled in the Monthly Tax Payment Plan, your first payment comes out Jan. 31
- If you don't receive a tax notice or require a tax statement, please visit myAIRDRIE or contact the Taxation department. Enter your WEB CODE as shown on your Taxation Notice to link your tax account.
- Failure to receive your tax notice does not exempt you from late payment penalties.
- If you own a condominium you may receive a separate Taxation Notice for your parking stall(s) or storage unit(s). These annual notices are mailed out at the end of May and are due at the end of June each year.
- Property taxes are calculated using the property assessment completed by the Assessment department. Find out how your property assessment is determined.
400 Main Street SE
Airdrie, AB T4B 3C3