The tax year runs from January to December:
- Property tax notices were mailed May 29, 2018 and are due June 29, 2018.
- If you are enrolled in the Monthly Tax Payment Plan, your first payment comes out on January 31
- If you do not receive a tax notice or require a tax statement please visit MyAirdrie or contact the Taxation department
- Enter your WEB CODE as shown on your Taxation Notice to link your tax account.
- Failure to receive your tax notice does not exempt you from late payment penalties.
If you own a condominium you may receive a separate Taxation Notice for your parking stall(s) or storage unit(s). These annual notices are mailed out at the end of May and are due at the end of June each year.
The Taxation department collects property taxes from all Airdrie property owners. This includes the collection of funds for education property taxes and for the Rocky View Foundation, a not-for-profit association dedicated to providing low rental housing units for seniors in the City of Airdrie.
400 Main Street SE
Airdrie, AB T4B 3C3