School support declaration

The City of Airdrie is required by legislation to bill and collect school taxes on behalf of the province. However, the City has no jurisdiction or control over school board budgets or operations. For more information, refer to the Education Property Tax brochure below.

When you purchase a new home, the City will send you a School Support Declaration form. This form allows you to make a declaration of whether your education property tax dollars will support the public school or the separate school. 

If you have not filed a declaration, or if you wish to change your school support for the next year, please complete the school support notice form below.


Contact us


P. 403.948.8856

F. 403.948.6567