Community starts in your neighbourhood!
Get to know your neighbours. Ask for or offer to help a neighbour, host a block party and form friendships. These small, but significant occasions can enrich quality of life, personal well-being and build a safe and caring community for everyone.
Improve your community by being friendly and thinking of new initiatives.
10 ways to be a great neighbour
- Just say "hi"
- Shovel their walk
- Mow their lawn
- Offer to walk your neighbours dog
- Always have an extra cup of sugar
- Share extra veggies from your garden
- Be considerate
- Keep your yard looking good
- Pick up mail while they're away
- Host a block party