40th Avenue - between Kings Heights Way & Kingsview BV SE
Please be advised that temporary lane closures and business access will be limited from June 4 - September 30, 2018.
Please see attached map for location.
1 Street NW Road Closure - July 19 - August 18
- **EXTENDED until August 12** The section of 1 Street NW between Croxford Place and 4 Avenue NW will be closed July 24 to August 10 weather permitting.
- The section of 1 Street NW from 505 1 Street NW to 126 5 Avenue NW will be closed August 10-18.
Vehicle access is not permitted on the road but the alley will remain open. See attached map for location details. These closures are necessary to accommodate the City's contractor as they upgrade the sanitary sewer service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact City of Airdrie Water Services at email@example.com or 403-948-8415.
Allen Street Road Closure - August 13-20
*** EXTENDED Due to a catastrophic failure of a part used in the water main repair, the closure has been extended to August 20.
A portion of Allen Street will be closed Monday, Aug. 13 until Friday, Aug. 17 to make room for City workers to upgrade a water main.
During the closure, there will not be any vehicle access to the properties identified on the attached map. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact City of Airdrie Water Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-948-8415.
Centre Avenue Road Closure - August 21 - October 31
Underground water and sanitary sewer upgrades are required along Centre Avenue between Main Street and Edmonton Trail. The project will begin Tuesday, August 21 at Main Street and will move east, one block at a time. The estimated completion date is October 31, 2018, weather dependent.
- Aug 21 - Sept 7 - Centre Ave between Main St and Bowers St will be closed. Please see the attached map
During the closure, there will not be any vehicle access to the properties identified. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact City of Airdrie Water Services at email@example.com or 403-948-8415.
Engineering Services oversees annual road improvement and rehabilitation projects. These improvements are based on growth and economic feasibility. Rehabilitation projects are determined with the help of our pavement management system.
The 2018 Engineering Capital Projects map outlines the City's major projects for the year. Click on the links below to learn more.
40 Ave (Reynolds Gate to Main Street) update
40 Avenue between Reynolds Gate and Main Street opened on November 29, 2017.
- 2016 Engineering Capital Projects (pdf)
- 2017 Engineering Capital Projects (pdf)
- 2018 Engineering Capital Projects (pdf)
- 4AVE Sidewalk Closure - Aug 6-9 (pdf)
- 1ST Road Closure to Aug 18 (pdf)
- 40th Avenue East Road Closure (pdf)
- Allen Street Road Closure Aug 13-17 (pdf)
- Centre Ave - Main St-Bowers St (pdf)
- Plan View - Veterans BV Pathway (pdf)
- Traffic Accommodation Strategy Plan - Veterans BV Pathway (pdf)