Airdrie Economic Development works with the Airdrie business community to generate projects, activities and resources that will build the local economy. This includes working one-on-one with new and expanding businesses.
- Business welcome meetings: Meetings with prospective, new and expanding businesses to provide general city information and outline permit and licence requirements.
- Business referrals: Have a business-related question or concern? Call us and we'll help answer the question or refer you to a business resource organization.
- Business learning opportunities: We host workshops and seminars to provide local learning opportunities on timely business topics.
- BizPaL: An online business permits and licence service for business start-ups and expansions.
- Communication: We publish the monthly Airdrie@Work e-newsletter to keep our business community informed.
- Business Satisfaction Survey: Every two years we conduct a survey to take the pulse of our business community.
We also work with a variety of partners to deliver the best possible service to our clients.