Airdrie is home to an array of business learning opportunities. A number of organizations offer regular courses, workshops and professional development sessions.
A variety of local organizations provide business learning.
- SMARTstart: Made-in-Airdrie entrepreneurial training program that helps entrepreneurs and new business owners set their business up for success, through online learning, in-person seminars and mentorship.
- Airdrie Chamber of Commerce: Promotes, represents and enhances the interests of Airdrie's business community.
- Bow Valley College Airdrie Campus: Post-secondary, continuing education and business training.
- Academy of Learning: Career and business training including accounting, information technology and customer service.
- RVS Community Learning: Part-time, non credit courses including a number of online business courses.
- Community Futures Centre West: Provides financing, training, and advisory services for small businesses in rural Alberta.
- Career Leap: Provides supports to individuals who are having difficulty entering the workforce and matches employers with skilled workers.
- Rocky View and Wheatland Employment Services: Provides employment services to job seekers and to employers providing job posting, annual career fairs, hiring events and Employer Training Workshops at no cost.
Airdrie is just minutes away from Calgary's world-class education facilities.
Airdrie's proximity to Calgary allows students the opportunity to attend post-secondary institutions with minimal travel. If you wish to stay within Airdrie then Bow Valley College, Athabasca University and other universities offer many online opportunities.
Local and nearby post-secondary education opportunities include: