Airdrie is home to an array of learning opportunities. A number of organizations offer regular courses, workshops and professional development sessions.
A variety of local organizations provide business learning.
- SMARTstart: This unique, made-in-Airdrie, training program is all about providing real-world business skills and access to the tailor-made advice you need to set your business up for success. Delivered by the Airdrie Business Resource Partnership.
- Airdrie Chamber of Commerce: Regular Lunch 'n Learn sessions and Better Business Breakfasts
- Bow Valley College Airdrie Campus: Post-secondary, continuing education and business training.
- Academy of Learning: Career and business training including accounting, information technology and customer service.
- RVS Community Learning: Part-time, non credit courses including a number of online business courses.
- Career Leap: Supports those individuals who are having difficulty entering the workforce, as well as highly skilled professionals, and those transitioning to other industries or occupations.
Ideas for seminar topics are always welcome. Contact Airdrie Economic Development.
We Airdrie is just minutes away from Calgary's world-class education facilities.
Airdrie's proximity to Calgary allows students the opportunity to attend post-secondary institutions with minimal travel. If you wish to stay within Airdrie then Bow Valley College, Athabasca University and other universities offer many correspondence courses.
Local and nearby post secondary education opportunities include:
- Bow Valley College
- University of Calgary
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Mount Royal University
- Alberta College of Art and Design
- Devry Canada
- Athabasca University