The fee schedule for City Planning and Development Services outlines the individual fees and charges that might be part of your total project cost. Fee related services include:
- Amendments to statutory documents (including the Land Use Bylaw, Neighbourhood Structure Plan, Area Structure Plan, and City Plan)
- Development Permits for new and altered buildings and their properties
- Land use reviews, certificates, and registrations
- Certificates of compliance
- Subdivision applications and endorsements
- Environmental Assessment enquiries
The 2014 Planning Fee Schedule is current and available below.
At the regular meeting of Council on November 19, 2018, Council approved an updated Planning Fee Schedule under Bylaw No. B-37/2018, which will be effective as of January 1, 2019.
Other City fees and charges could be part of your costs. Contact Planning and Development to see what fees and charges apply to your project. For fee information for all building, plumbing, electrical and mechanical permits contact Building Inspections.
- 2014 Planning Fees & Charges (Current) (pdf)
- 2019 Planning Fees & Charges (Effective January 1, 2019) (pdf)
Planning & Development