The fee schedule for City Planning and Development Services outlines the individual fees and charges that might be part of your total project cost. Fee related services include:
- Amendments to statutory documents (including the Land Use Bylaw, Neighbourhood Structure Plan, Area Structure Plan, and City Plan)
- Development Permits for new and altered buildings and their properties
- Land use reviews, certificates, and registrations
- Certificates of compliance
- Subdivision applications and endorsements
- Environmental Assessment enquiries
The 2019 Planning Fee Schedule was approved by Council and applies for all new applications, effective January 1, 2019.
Other City fees and charges could be part of your costs. Contact Planning and Development to see what fees and charges apply to your project. For fee information for all building, plumbing, electrical and mechanical permits contact Building Inspections.
Planning & Development