Fees for City Planning and Development Services are updated periodically and adopted by Airdrie City Council. Fee related services include:
- Statutory document amendments (Land Use Bylaw, Neighbourhood Structure Plan, Area Structure Plan, City Plan)
- Development permits for new and altered buildings and their properties
- Land use reviews, certificates and registrations
- Certificate of compliance
- Subdivision application and approval
- Sign permit Fees
The fee schedule below outlines the individual fees and charges that might be part of your total project cost.
Other City fees and charges could be part of your costs. Contact Planning and Development to see what fees and charges apply to your project. For fee information for all building, plumbing, electrical and mechanical permits contact Building Inspections.
- 2014 Planning Fees & Charges (Current) (pdf)
- 2019 Planning Fees & Charges (Effective January 1, 2019) (pdf)
Planning & Development