- KINGS HEIGHTS Permit No. PL2001580; Lot 19, Block 1, Plan 1510748; 140 20 Market Boulevard SE; Fascia Sign (x1) Illuminated – Backlit; Cellular Gadget
Appeals Open: November 26, 2020 Appeal Closes December 17, 2020
- LUXSTONE Permit No.PL2001503; Lot 91, Block 10, Plan 0614601; 233 Luxstone Road SW; Home Business Limited - Office, NJL Construction.
- COOPERS CROSSING Permit No. PL2001423; Multiple locations along Yankee Valley Boulevard, 8th Street and 40 Avenue; Developer Marketing Mounted Banner Sign (x11); 2 Years; Variance to number of signs and sign area.
- EDGEWATER Permit No. PL2001583; Lot *, Block 13, Plan 8011464; 1305 Main St SE; Portable Sign (December 11, April 1, 2021) – St. Paul’s Church
Appeals Open: November 19, 2020 Appeal Closes December 10, 2020
- KINGS HEIGHTS Permit No. PL2001473, Lot 20, Block 4, Plan 121 2751; 118, 2956 Kingsview Boulevard SE; Warehouse Sales, Mobile Business Express
- SIERRA SPRINGS Permit No. PL2001319; Lot 2, Block 1, Plan 0010815; 300, 2649 Main Street SW; Specialized Signs, Digital Media (x3) (Tim Hortons)
- GATEWAY Permit No. PL2001315; Lot 10, Block 1, Plan 0710527; 204 Veterans Boulevard NE; Specialized Signs, Digital Media (x3) (Tim Hortons)
- EAST LAKE Permit No. PL1901882; Lot 4, Block *, Plan 9412092; 805 East Lake Boulevard NE; Restaurant & Drive-Through (A&W); Variance to Landscaping
Appeals Open: November 12, 2020 Appeal Closes December 3, 2020
Any person who deems they may be affected by the decision of these Development Permits may appeal to the City of Airdrie within 21 days of the date of publication of the notice. Appeal applications are available from the Planning and Development Department at the address below or online at www.airdrie.ca. Please note that appeal applications must include an appeal application fee of $150.00.
Airdrie City View November 26 , 2020
Planning & Development