- GATEWAY Permit No. PL1801868; Lot 3, Block 1, Plan 0612003; 521, 300 Veterans Boulevard NE; 1 Fascia Sign (Illuminated - Backlit)
- DOWNTOWN Permit No. PL1801869; Block 3, Plan 0211465; 3, 118 Main Street NE; 1 Fascia Sign (Illuminated - Backlit)
- HILLCREST Permit No. PL1801893; Lot 30, Block 8, Plan 1412170; 62 Hillcrest Terrace Southwest; Home Business, General (Salon)
Appeal Closes December 6, 2018 Date of Decision November 9, 2018
- PRAIRIE SPRINGS Permit No. PL1801787; Lot 11, Block 6, Plan 0614582; 13 Prairie Springs Close Southwest; Home Business, General (Jewelry Making)
- THE VILLAGE Revision to Development Permit No. 22-14; Condominium Plan 1711923; 513 Centre Avenue Southeast; Revisions include a land use change for Unit 7 (125, 513 Centre Avenue Southeast) to allow an Office, revisions and limitations to Hours of Operation for Units 7 and 8 (125 and 129, 513 Centre Avenue Southeast), and a 13.3% variance granted to Section 4.4(1) of Land Use Bylaw No. B-01/2016 to allow for the required parking for the development, and the land uses listed above, to be reduced to seventeen (17) parking spaces, as constructed on the site.
Appeal Closes November 29, 2018 Date of Decision November 2, 2018
- SIERRA SPRINGS Permit No. PL1801793; Lot 5, Block 1, Plan 0512433; 110, 2785 Main Street Southwest; 3 Fascia Signs (Illuminated - Backlit)
Appeal Closes November 22, 2018 Date of Decision October 26, 2018
Any person who deems they may be affected by the decision of these Development Permits may appeal to the City of Airdrie within 21 days of the date of publication of the notice. Appeal applications are available from the Planning and Development Department at the address below or online at www.airdrie.ca. Please note that appeal applications must include an appeal application fee of $150.00.
Airdrie City View November 16, 2018
Planning & Development