- EAST LAKE INDUSTRIAL Permit No. PL2000492; Lot 27 Block 4, Plan 1311883; 403 East Lake Boulevard NE; Development Permit; Industrial Manufacturing and Operations (Addition to Eaton Facility); Variance to parking stall dimensions and minimum exterior setback
- COOPERS CROSSING Permit No. PL2000566; Lot 4, Block 27, Plan 1510411; 110 Coopersfield Way; Variance/Relaxation to the rear yard setback for an addition to the Dwelling, Single Detached
- EDGEWATER Permit No. PL2000579; Lot 19, Block 1, Plan 8011464; 66 Elk Hill SE; Home Business, General, Be Square (nail salon)
Appeals Open: June 4, 2020 Appeal Close June 25, 2020
- RAVENSWOOD Permit No. PL2000561, Lot 15, Block 2, Plan 0815001, 1256 Ravenswood Drive SE, Variance to Height of Accessory Building
Appeals Open: May 28, 2020 Appeal Close June 18, 2020
- DOWNTOWN Permit No. PL2000499, Lot 2, Block 1, Plan 9012410, 3 - 704 Main ST S, Fascia Sign (Illuminated backlit) The Medicine Shoppe (Pharmacy)
- BIG SPRINGS Permit No. PL2000485, Lot 14, Block 10, Plan 7711562, 56 Big Hill Circle SE, Variance - Side Yard Setback (Garage).
- PRAIRIE SPRINGS Permit No. PL1901289; Lot 4, Block 11, Plan 1010802; 2651 Chinook Winds Drive SW; Development Permit; Government Service (Parking Lot Expansion); Variance to Parking
- JENSEN Permit No. PL2000518; Lot 101, Block 2, Plan 7811587; 10 Jensen Crescent NE; Home Business, General; Smirk to Smile Teeth Whitening
- Appeals Open: May 21, 2020 Appeal Close June 11, 2020
Any person who deems they may be affected by the decision of these Development Permits may appeal to the City of Airdrie within 21 days of the date of publication of the notice. Appeal applications are available from the Planning and Development Department at the address below or online at www.airdrie.ca. Please note that appeal applications must include an appeal application fee of $150.00.
Airdrie City View June 4, 2020
Planning & Development