CITY OF AIRDRIE - NOTICE OF DEVELOPMENT
- EASTLAKE Permit No. PL1800205, Lot 3, Block 7, Plan 7711567, 107, 118 East Lake Boulevard NE, Change of Use, Industrial Services and Sales (Dulux Paints)
- HILLCREST Permit No. PL1800243, Lot 24, Block 3, Plan 1111752, 54 Hillcrest Street SW, Home Business, Queen B Nails and Salon, nails and sugaring
- COOPERSTOWN Permit No. PL1800006, Lot 30, Block 21, Plan 1310222, 76 Cooperstown Place SW, Home Business, General (Orenda Game Tables, Furniture Making), with a variance to allow usage of the garage for business purposes.
Appeal closes March 2, 2018 Dated February 16, 2018
- CANALS Permit No. PL1800213, Block COND, Plan 0212606, 4, 156 Canoe Drive SW, Home Business, Pigment, Permanent Makeup
- BAYSPRINGS Permit No. PL17011875, Lot 36, Block 2, Plan 1612574, 172 Bayview Street SW, Secondary Suite (2 Bedroom Basement Suite), with variances granted to minimum site area, minimum site width, and minimum required parking
- REUNION Permit No. PL1800209, Lot 39, Block 21, Plan 1612753, 124 Reunion Loop NW, Home Business, eyeCbeauty– Microblading (Semi Permanent Beauty)
- LUXSTONE Permit No. PL1800188, Lot 7, Block 6, Plan 0412591, 108 Luxstone Place SW, Home Business Anailsfx, nail salon
Appeal closes February 9, 2018 Dated February 23, 2018
Any person who deems they may be affected by the decision of these Development Permits may appeal to the City of Airdrie within 14 days of the date of publication of the notice. Appeal applications are available from the Planning and Development Department at the address below or online at www.airdrie.ca. Please note that appeal applications must include an appeal application fee of $150.00.
Airdrie City View February 16, 2018
Planning & Development