- BAYVIEW Permit No. PL1901357; Lot 5; Block 30; Plan 1711436; 546 Bayview WY SW; Home Business, General; Permanent Makeup By Jennifer King
- JENSEN Permit No. PL1901355; Lot 112; Block 2; Plan 7811587; 236 Jensen DR NE; Home Business, General; Simply Strings Violin Studio
- HILLCREST Permit No. PL1901326; Lot 23; Block 2; Plan 1111752; 270 Hillcrest Circle SW; Home Business, General; Dr. Lash (eyelash extensions)
- CANALS Permit No. PL1901226; Lot 74, Block 5, Plan 9911999; 114 Canoe Crescent SW; Driveway Widening
- DOWNTOWN Permit No. PL1901325; Block 807, Plan 1513162; 7308, 403 Mackenzie Way SW; Home Business, Limited; Great Latitudes Travel
Appeals Open: September 12, 2019 Appeal Closes: October 3, 2019
- EAST LAKE INDUSTRIAL Permit No. PL1901274; Plan 0011264; 101-105, 151 East Lake Boulevard NE; Animal Service Major & Animal Service General
- EAST LAKE INDUSTRIAL Permit No. PL1901276; Lot 19, Block 4, Plan 7710285; 201, 143 East Lake Boulevard NE; Change of Use; Vehicle Service, Major (Auto Body Repair and restoration shop)
- REUNION Permit No. PL1901215; Lot 1, Block 15, Plan 1110748; 180 Reunion Grove NW; Secondary Suite (1 Bedroom)
- CHINOOK GATE Permit No. PL1901303; Lot 2, Block 7, Plan 1811615; 1053 Chinook Gate Heath SW; Variance/Relaxation to minimum required setback for sideyard for Accessory Building (garage)
Appeals Open: September 5, 2019 Appeal Closes: September 26, 2019
- BIG SPRINGS Permit No. PL1901279; Lot 17, Block 29, Plan 7911031 68 Spring Dale Circle SE; Home Business, General; Music Centre (Piano Lessons)
- WOODSIDE Permit No. PL1901271; Lot 49, Block 10, Plan 991 3139; 116 Woodside Cl NW; Variance/Relaxation to maximum encroachment of the covered patio into Rear yard
- EAST LAKE INDUSTRIAL Permit No. PL1900812; Lot 1, Block 10, Plan 8110274; 617 East Lake Road NE; Development Permit (regrading and paving of yard)
- STONEGATE Permit No. PL1901242; Lot 1, Block 2, Plan 9813379; 508, 3 Stonegate Drive NW; Sign Permit; Fascia Sign (Illuminated –Backlit)
- KINGS HEIGHTS Permit No. PL1901220; Lot 10, Block 1, Plan 1013638; 1600 Market Street SE; Sign Permit; Fascia Sign (2 Illuminated Backlit, 3 Non-Illuminated Backlit, 24 Non-Illuminated Window, Signs, 1 Door Sign) with 48.8% variance to the sign area.
- DOWNTOWN Permit No. PL1900712; Lot 1, Block 1, Plan 1522N; 104 1 AV NW; Government Service (Courthouse, Parking Lot and Servicing Upgrades). Includes variances of 76.2% to LUB Section 3.6(10) for number of plantings and 79.4% to LUB Section 8.5.16 for amount of soft landscaped area to allow the existing number of trees and landscaped area on the site to remain.
- KINGS HEIGHTS Permit No. PL1901208; Lot 32, Block 30, Plan 181 1624; 472 Kingsmere Way SE; Variance/Relaxation to minimum Rear yard setback for deck
Appeals Open: August 29, 2019 Appeal Closes: September 19, 2019
Any person who deems they may be affected by the decision of these Development Permits may appeal to the City of Airdrie within 21 days of the date of publication of the notice. Appeal applications are available from the Planning and Development Department at the address below or online at www.airdrie.ca. Please note that appeal applications must include an appeal application fee of $150.00.
Airdrie City View September 13, 2019
Planning & Development