- KINGS HEIGHTS Permit No. PL1801531; Lot 50, Block 97, Plan 1512450; 2720 Kings Heights Gate SE; Relaxation to the Side Yard Setback for a garage.
- KINGS HEIGHTS Permit No. PL1801541; Lot 16, Block 27, Plan 1512328; 37 Kingsbury Close SE; Relaxation to the Front Yard Setback for a new home build.
- BAYSPRINGS Permit No. PL1801505; Lot 44, Block 6, Plan 1510077; 2411 Baysprings Park SW; Maria Navarro (Massage)
- SIERRA SPRINGS Permit No. PL1801506; Lot 5, Block 4, Plan 0512433; 120, 2765 Main Street SW; Fascia Sign (x2) (Illuminated - Backlit)
Appeal closes September 28, 2018. Date of Decision - September 7, 2018.
- EDGEWATER Permit No. PL1801504; Lot 1, Block 1, Plan 9110300; 1604 Summerfield Boulevard SE; Fascia Sign (x1) (Illuminated - Exterior)
- REUNION Permit No. PL1801501; Lot 57, Block 1, Plan 0814670; 148 Reunion Close NW; Polish’d Boutique (Pedicures and Manicures)
- COOPERS CROSSING Permit No. PL1801500; Lot 1, Block 37, Plan 1512868; 1106, 401 Coopers Boulevard SW; Fascia Sign (x1) (Illuminated - Backlit)
- STONEGATE Permit No. PL1801462; Lot 1, Block 2, Registered Plan 9813379; 300, 3 Stonegate Drive NW; Change of Use; Retail Store, General (Bicycle Shop)
- CANALS Permit No. PL1801503; Lot 10, Block 11, Registered Plan 0715945; 737 Canoe Avenue SW; Relaxation rear-yard setback to covered patio
Appeal closes September 21, 2018. Date of Decision - August 31, 2018.
Any person who deems they may be affected by the decision of these Development Permits may appeal to the City of Airdrie within 14 days of the date of publication of the notice. Appeal applications are available from the Planning and Development Department at the address below or online at www.airdrie.ca. Please note that appeal applications must include an appeal application fee of $150.00.
Airdrie City View September 14, 2018
Planning & Development