Airdrie Transit operates three local routes on a 30 minute frequency during high demand morning and afternoon times, and a 60 minute frequency at all other times.
Three convenient fare options make it easy for you to take Airdrie Transit to your destination.
On September 5, 2017, Airdrie Transit will be launching a new local transit network providing more frequent and more convenient service connecting you to work, school, shopping, recreation and our regional transit services.
The new local transit network was based on consultation with our customers and the community to improve service reliability, reduce travel times, minimize transfers and as a replacement for the Dial-A-Bus service. These improvements include:
- Service every 30 minutes between 6am and 6pm
- Local routes every 60 minutes on weekdays between 6pm and 9pm (replacing Dial-A-Bus)
- Local routes every 60 minutes on Saturdays between 7am and 9pm (replacing Dial-A-Bus)
- Improved connecting times between Local and ICE buses
- Service is a two-way loop travelling in opposite directions
Route 1 South Terminal-Genesis Place-Gateway-8 St (Effective September 5, 2017)
The revised Route 1 service will operate in a counter-clockwise direction along major arterials roads in Airdrie including Main St, Yankee Valley Blvd, East Lake Blvd, Veterans Blvd, 24 St, 1 Ave. and 8 St.
Route 3 South Terminal-8 St-Gateway-Genesis Place (Effective September 5, 2017)
The revised Route 3 service will operate in a clockwise direction along major arterial roads in Airdrie including Main St, Yankee Valley Blvd, 8 St, 1 Av, 24 St, Veterans Blvd and East Lake Blvd.
- Local Route Map Effective Sept 5, 2017 (pdf)
- Route 1 Monday to Friday Schedule Sept 5, 2017 (pdf)
- Route 1 Saturday Schedule Sept 5 2017 (pdf)
- Route 3 Monday to Friday Schedule Sept 5 2017 (pdf)
- Route 3 Saturday Schedule Sept 5 2017 (pdf)