Property insurance

  • Contact your insurance provider as soon as possible. If you are renting or leasing the property, contact the owner as well.
  • It is the responsibility of the occupant to secure the property if possible. Your insurance adjuster may be able to help you make immediate repairs. If you cannot reach your agent and need professional assistance boarding up your home, a general contractor or a fire damage restoration firm can help. Check the Yellow Pages.
  • When the Airdrie Fire Department is investigating the fire, a fire officer will accompany you through the house to remove valuables. They will also assist you in making a list of all property that is removed.
  • Remember to check for your important legal documents.

Contact us

Airdrie Fire Department Administration

P. 403.948.8880

F. 403.948.9994


Airdrie Fire Department Administration
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday