Frequently asked questions

Who should I contact to report graffiti or vandalism?

The Parks department is responsible for graffiti removal in the parks, playgrounds and pathways in and around the city.

Parks takes great pride in the care and maintenance that is put into making the areas stand out and to be enjoyed by the community.

Since we cannot be everywhere all the time, it is possible something could be missed or overlooked. We rely on our residents and parks users to collaborate with us in continuing to make this a great city to live in.

If you see see any damage, graffiti or vandalism in the parks and green space areas, contact the Parks department.

For those wishing to share their street art, the Street Art Gallery, located at the old skate park near Nose Creek Park, is available to showcase your street art. Please see the guidelines on the responsibilities of an Airdrie Street Artist.