One plot plan and grade slip is required.

  • New subdivisions: If the building is being constructed in a new subdivision, then a grade slip must be obtained from the developer of the subdivision.
  • Established subdivisions: If you are planning construction of a new home in an existing subdivision these are handled on a case by case basis and will be reviewed by Building Inspections and Engineering if required.

The plot plan and grade slip must be submitted to Building Inspections at the time of house or duplex permit application.

Need more information? Refer to the Lot Grading Bylaw.


Contact us

P. 403.948.8832

F. 403.948.8834


City Hall
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday