Every two years the City of Airdrie conducts a Business Satisfaction Survey. The survey collects data on a number of topics related to the economy, business operating environment, and City of Airdrie business-related services. The results are used to help shape programs and services for the business community.
Now serving number 1! Airdrie businesses, you're up!
Watch your inbox for an email from Banister Research. All Airdrie-based businesses are eligible to participate (one response per business). The survey is intended for the business Owner, CEO/President/Vice President or Primary Manager.
All Airdrie-based businesses will receive a link to the survey, the week of February 5, 2018. E-mails are sent to the address provided through the business licensing system.
You could win!
To thank businesses for participating, all online responses will be entered to win:
- Early Bird Prize - Respond by February 16 to win a complimentary 2019 City of Airdrie Business License Renewal ($100 value)
- Business profile in the WORKlife section of the fall 2018 issue of airdrielife magazine ($3,400 value)**
- Professionally written and photographed feature
- Feature will appear online for 6 months
Prize cannot be part of or replace an existing ad contract. “Advertising Feature” will appear at the top of the profile. Failure by the recipient to reasonably meet deadlines for airdrielife to conduct an interview and photo shoot will result in a forfeit of the prize. No cash value. Interview and photos must be completed no later than July 1, 2018.
The survey is conducted by Banister Research & Consulting. Some businesses may receive a telephone call from this company.
Not receive an email on February 5, 2018? Please contact us!
View the 2018 News Release.
- 2015 Business Satisfaction Survey Highlights (pdf)
- 2015 News Release (pdf)
- 2015 Survey Results Presentation (pdf)
- 2013 Business Satisfaction Survey Highlights (pdf)
- 2013 Survey Results Presentation (pdf)
- 2013 News Release (pdf)
- 2011 Survey Key Findings Presentation (pdf)