|Ages||Drop-in **||Punch card (10 visits)||Continuous monthly pass|
|Infant and Preschooler (Ages 0 - 5 years)||Free||free||free|
|Child (6 - 12 years)||$7.50||$67.50||$25.75/month|
|Youth (13 - 17 years)||$9.25||$83.25||$37.75/month|
|Student (18 - 25 years, School ID required)||$12.25||$110.25||$42.75/month|
|Veteran (CFOne card required)||$9||$81||$41.75/month|
|Family (2 adults and immediate children under 18 living in the same household. Students between 18 and 25 can be
added to the family pass with valid student ID.)
|Corporate adult (approved corporate status with required
proof of employment)
|Family corporate (approved corporate status with required
proof of employment)
**Facility administrative fee $20 applied anytime a pass is activated or reactivated**
Check out what's included in your monthly pass.
- Your monthly pass gets you access to the full facility and our fitness classes, drop-in programming and activities. Check out our drop-in schedules here.
- Preferred monthly child care rates ($15 for one child, $30 for two or more). Childcare can be used each day for the entire month at the above rate with a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- Free pass for Airdrie residents 80 years of age and older
- $115 personal training add-on package
- 10% discount on registered programs and personal training
- Bring a friend the first Thursday of the month (depending on your pass type, you can invite the equivalent to join you! If you have a family pass, you may bring a family etc.)
Facility Fee (Effective September 1, 2021)
Upon initial purchase of a Continuous Monthly Pass, or re-activating a Continuous Monthly Pass, customers will be charged a $20 facility fee. The facility fee is also applicable to all 30 day passes.
Facility fee proceeds will go directly toward maintaining and enhancing the pass holder’s experience with purchase of new equipment and facility enhancements.
Looking for a gift you know they'll love? The best gifts are hardest to wrap so
give the whole package with a gift card
Who wouldn’t love creating new experiences and memories all year long? Our gift cards can be used toward passes, personal training, all programs and drop-in classes and are available in any amount.
Stop by Customer Service today and grab the perfect gift. Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be replaced.
- Looking for wellness opportunities for your employees? Sign up for a corporate annual pass and save.
- Save up to 10% on an adult annual pass when four employees from the same company sign up for the Corporate annual pass program.
- In order to be eligible for the corporate annual pass, companies must have a minimum of four employees purchase passes at the same time and maintain a minimum of four employee passes.
The Airdrie Participant Support Program is a single application process for low-income City of Airdrie residents applying for subsidized City programming. Prior to the introduction of this process, residents who wanted to access any of the fee subsidy programs would have to apply and prove their eligibility separately for each program.
Approved applicants may qualify to receive 50 per cent off the purchase of a Genesis Place pass or registered program. Some restrictions apply.
Visit Airdrie Participant Support Program for more information.