|Ages||Drop-in **||Punch card (10 visits)||Continuous monthly pass|
|Infant and Preschooler (Ages 0 - 5 years)||Free||free||free|
|Child (6 - 12 years)||$6.80||$61.20||$25.24/month|
|Youth (13 - 17 years)||$8.40||$75.60||$37.81/month|
|Student (18 - 25 years, School ID must be presented)||$8.40||$75.60||$37.81/month|
|Veteran (Proof of Veteran status required)||$8.40||$75.60||$40.57/month|
|Family (2 adults and immediate children under 18 living in the same household. Students between 18 and 25 can be
added to the family pass with valid student ID.)
|Corporate adult (approved corporate status with required
proof of employment)
|Family corporate (approved corporate status with required
proof of employment)
|Executive add-on (available for all adult passes including adult, senior, veteran, family, corporate adult, corporate senior and family corporate. Only for customers 18+)||N/A||N/A||Service temporarily suspended|
**All passes are currently frozen and will be reactivated upon request**
Check out what's included in your monthly pass.
- Preferred monthly child care rates ($15 for one child, $30 for two or more). Childcare can be used each day for the entire month at the above rate with a maximum of 2 hours per day. (Child care currently closed until Fall 2021)
- Free pass for Airdrie residents 80 years of age and older
- $115 personal training add-on package
- 10% discount on registered programs and personal training
- Bring a friend the first Thursday of the month (depending on your pass type, you can invite the equivalent to join you! If you have a family pass, you may bring a family etc.)
Facility Fee (Effective September 1, 2021)
Upon purchase of a Continuous Monthly Pass, customers will be charged a $20
Facility fee proceeds will go directly toward maintaining and enhancing the pass holder’s experience with purchase of new equipment and facility enhancements.
Looking for a gift you know they'll love? The best gifts are hardest to wrap so
give the whole package with a gift card
Who wouldn’t love creating new experiences and memories all year long? Our gift cards can be used toward passes, personal training, all programs and drop-in classes and are available in any amount.
Stop by Customer Service today and grab the perfect gift. Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be replaced.
- For annual adult pass holders (18 and over), executive passes are available for an additional cost of $204.40 per year
- In addition to a more private change area, the fee covers towel service and personal amenities such as body lotion, toiletries, hair dryers and curling irons
- Tote baskets can be rented for $5/month to allow patrons to leave workout items at Genesis Place
- Looking for wellness opportunities for your employees? Sign up for a corporate annual pass and save.
- Save up to 10% on an adult annual pass when four employees from the same company sign up for the Corporate annual pass program.
- In order to be eligible for the corporate annual pass, companies must have a minimum of four employees purchase passes at the same time and maintain a minimum of four employee passes.
The Airdrie Participant Support Program is a single application process for low-income City of Airdrie residents applying for subsidized City programming. Prior to the introduction of this process, residents who wanted to access any of the fee subsidy programs would have to apply and prove their eligibility separately for each program.
Approved applicants may qualify to receive 50 per cent off the purchase of a Genesis Place pass or registered program. Some restrictions apply.
Visit Airdrie Participant Support Program for more information.