NEW Continuous monthly pass - effective September 1, 2019
Have you heard that starting Sept. 1, we are shifting to a continuous monthly pass to make your Genesis Place experience even more flexible? If you are an annual passholder, you will not experience any change until your expiration/renewal date at which point you will have the opportunity to purchase a new continuous monthly pass which will be renewed each month unless you choose otherwise. If you would like to cancel your current pass before Sept. 1 and renew at the current prices you can do that subject to a cancellation fee of $50.
Click here to learn more about the continuous pass, updated pass/admission fees, and discover how our rates stack up against other comparable facilities.
|Ages||Drop-in||Punch card (10 visits)||Continuous monthly pass|
|Infant and Preschooler (Ages 0 - 5 years)||Free||free||free|
|Child (6 - 12 years)||$6.80||$61.20||$25.24/month|
|Youth (13 - 17 years)||$8.40||$75.60||$37.81/month|
|Student (18 - 25 years, School ID must be presented)||$8.40||$75.60||$37.81/month|
|Veteran (Proof of Veteran status required)||$8.40||$75.60||$40.57/month|
|Family (2 adults and immediate children under 18 living in the same household. Students between 18 and 25 can be
added to the family pass with valid student ID.)
|Corporate adult (approved corporate status with required
proof of employment)
|Family corporate (approved corporate status with required
proof of employment)
|Executive add-on (available for all adult passes including adult, senior, veteran, family, corporate adult, corporate senior and family corporate. Only for customers 18+)||N/A||N/A||$17.03/month|
On Aug. 19. 2019 City of Airdrie Council approved a number of value added incentives to increase value for Genesis Place passholders including:
- Preferred monthly child care rates ($15 for one child, $30 for two or more)
- Free pass for Airdrie residents 80 years of age and older
- Personal fitness package add on
- 10% discount on registered programs and personal training
- Bring a friend Thursdays
All passes include access to:
- Aquatic area
- Fitness centre
- Field houses (indoor soccer field)
- Fun Place
- Aquatic and dry land drop-in classes
- Family change rooms
- For annual adult pass holders (18 and over), executive passes are available for an additional cost of $204.40 per year
- In addition to a more private change area, the fee covers towel service and personal amenities such as body lotion, toiletries, hair dryers and curling irons
- Tote baskets can be rented for $5/month to allow patrons to leave workout items at Genesis Place
- Looking for wellness opportunities for your employees? Sign up for a corporate annual pass and save.
- Save up to 10% on an adult annual pass when four employees from the same company sign up for the Corporate annual pass program.
- In order to be eligible for the corporate annual pass, companies must have a minimum of four employees purchase passes at the same time and maintain a minimum of four employee passes.
Give the gift of health and happiness! Looking for a gift you know they'll love?
Gift cards can be used for all Genesis Place programs, services and passes! Available in any amount so stop by Customer Service today. Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be replaced.
The Airdrie Participant Support Program is a single application process for low-income City of Airdrie residents applying for subsidized City programming. Prior to the introduction of this process, residents who wanted to access any of the fee subsidy programs would have to apply and prove their eligibility separately for each program.
Approved applicants may qualify to receive 50 per cent off the purchase of a Genesis Place pass or registered program. Some restrictions apply.
Visit Airdrie Participant Support Program for more information.