The RCMP is Canada's national police service, providing law enforcement services in detachments across the country. The City of Airdrie contracts the RCMP to provide police services for citizens and provides the RCMP with civilian support staff.
The Airdrie RCMP detachment is made up of several units:
- Airdrie Municipal Policing
- Rural Provincial Policing
- Integrated Provincial Traffic Services
- Victim Services Unit
- General Investigations Section
- Crime Reduction Unit
- Mental Health Addictions Liaison Team
- Domestic Violence Unit
- Municipal Traffic Services
- Community Liaison Unit (media relations, School and Community Resource Officers, bike patrol)
- Municipal Enforcement (Bylaws)
RCMP Crime Map
The City of Airdrie is committed to neighbourhood development, including innovative and responsive community policing, which is why the Crime Map has been developed.
Knowing the real picture of neighbourhood crime reported to the RCMP is the first step in doing something about it. Neighbourhood crime is more than just numbers; it's about knowing where crime is happening.
To access the Crime Map, please visit here.
2 Highland Park Way NE
Airdrie, AB T4A 0R1
8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Weekends & statutory holidays